Welocome!

Hey there! Welcome to my Photography blog! This site will be dedicated to new shoots and old shoots. The things in my photography world that inspires me and I can't help but share! I make a lot of my own props and other fun things, so if you have an extra moment, head over to Erin Lynn Designs and check out what I am making right now! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Little Lincoln


I was soo honored to get to meet little Lincoln! He was wide awake for most of the session, and inside of me moving and repositioning him several times, he stayed so happy and alert! Welcome to the world, Lincoln!






 Big sis, Emme got in on the picture taking! We had so much fun playing! She is such a proud big sister!




They LOVE to snuggle!




A mommy moment :) TOO sweet!











No comments: